lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

A TOAST (INSPIRED IN THE MOVIE FROM HELL AND JACK THE RIPPER´S STORY)

Lets have a toast my dear, a toast for love, for dreams and hopes
Lets have a toast for that beautiful house near the sea...
For the beautiful kids, and the lullaby that the sea will sing for them.
My deareast angel lets have a toast for you, for the future that is awaiting you...

Run away my love, run away from this hell... I have to stay, the nightmare follows me its inside my head but darling run away to our house by the sea...
You will be happy by the sea my redhead sweet angel.

Dont you worry and pour some more wine in my cup, lets have a toast for your new life, dont you worry my love we will meet again....

Run away, run as fast as you can ore he might get you...I will dream with those curly red hairs...
Run away and I promise we will kiss again, like the first time in that dark alley.
Give me a kiss and go and live and let me leave now..

Everything will be perfect my darling when we meet again I swear...Just remember to bring those coins I gave you...

Until then my dearest unfortunate lady, until then I say goodbye....

1 comentario: